Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Those People
It is incredibly disgusting to know that the person running for President, "the other guy," has absolutely no relationship with the real world. In this world of total media domination, with the instant cell phone cameras, videos, audio, twitter, FB, instagram, and the rest, it amazes me that anyone anywhere thinks that he/she can say something and no one will know.
Just like the layers of an onion, the "other guy's" layers are being peeled away. How dare he say that the 47% who will vote for the POTUS are those dependent upon the government, and furthermore, he "doesn't need THOSE PEOPLE." I don't even know what to call "THOSE PEOPLE" who will vote for him. I would suggest that they try to wake up.
I have often said during this president's term, that the sheets have come off, but they continue to come off. In a sick sort of way, it reminded me of the book we did in our book club last month, James Patterson's Alex Cross, The Trial. In it, cothe sheriffs, the police, and those you would supposedly would not suspect (southerners know better), were all sheet wearers at night. As far as I am concerned, same principle.
Whatever happens in the dark, or is said in the dark should be able to stand the light, if not, we know that it is evil. What he thought he was saying in the dark, cannot stand the light, and is, therefore, evil.
I am sick of the entire group, from the teawhatevers (I refuse to call any of their names), to the one who pretended to forget his key so no one would know he was the one, to the one who also said "If I had been born in Mexico to Mexican parents, I would have been better off." What is that man thinking? He is a disgrace to American politics. It was bad enough that his robotic performances show that he doesn't have an original thought in his head. Our first big hint was when he wanted to bet $10,000--on what planet is he living?
My, my, sad, sad. I am glad that I am supporting a man of integrity with a brain, a brainy wife, a lovely family, manners, "coolness," and a relationship with all people, regardless of how ignorant they may seem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment