Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 2, 2011

Obama, Osama, and Love

I am very excited by last night's event, but, unfortunately, someone had to die for some people to give the President his props as a leader. For ten years, bin Laden enjoyed his freedom and no one could find him. It was "gangsta" that my beloved President was able to carry out his stealth plan and still remains the coolest ever.

Even when he was roasting "the hairther" at the correspondents' dinner, he knew what was happening in Pakistan. As Sharon Osborne said on The Talk, it also reminded me of Don Corleone when he was at a baby's christening when he knew that mayhem was taking place somewhere else.

President Obama would be a fantastic poker player, because he epitomizes the poker face. He knew how to keep everything close to the chest and it was a surprise to everyone when Sixty Minutes was put on hold last night. I am so, so proud of him.

I was also extremely touched to see him and his wife on Oprah today. The love (and like) that they have for each other was remarkably obvious. The body language was incredible. The hand binding, the looks, and the respect, epitomized what love is really all about. It was a thrilling day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gawd! I missed Orpah. Love your blog, one of the best ever commentaries!

Anonymous said...

Black Love is the Sweetest! Yes We Can and We Did!!!