I am so disgusted by the former governor's deceitful behavior. It reminds me of the "big house" during a dark period of this country's history when the Master could do whatever he wanted with whomever. I cannot believe that he is calling the birth of his son, "the event" as if it is only deserving of a mention.
There is a very thin line between a secret and a lie. I remember that people held secrets dear in the "olden days." Someone would go to New York for the summer and then come back with their "baby cousin." Surprisingly, people are still doing that. I love knowing the truth of the "secrets" some of my friends think they have. I find it interesting that they love living the secret, or what I prefer to call the lie.
One of my friends always says "If it doesn't come out in the wash, it will come out in the rinse." The "Spermanator" certainly found that out.
Secrets are always harmful to everyone involved. It creates a lifetime of "living on the edge," always wondering when the truth will come out. Last night as part of a lesson I taught, one person said her mother always told her that "Truth is Truth." I knew that was profound, and as these events unfold, I understand its profundity.
Another friend told me that she has concluded that men are dogs. I was thinking about this as I saw Chaz Bono on practically every talk show this week. He talked about how many things are different now that he is a man. His sex drive is stronger and he can hardly stand "small talk." He said that men are not to blame for some of their behavior because it is within them. Hmmm, since he had inhabited both bodies, I imagine he is some kind of an expert in a weird sort of way.
Shame on you Swarzenegger and other secret holders. Truth is truth, and sooner or later, it will come out at the expense of all involved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nothing more to be said on that one, Mrs. O. Very very well put. He is living the title of one of his movies, 'True Lies'.
Post a Comment