Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Stay Away from the Yam"

I was very amused a couple of weeks ago when I saw a lady on Good Morning America talking about her sleep-talking husband. He talked in his sleep each night and she recorded everything he said. He spoke complete nonsense--one of his comments was "Stay Away from the Yam." Exactly what could that mean? I suppose it depends upon what we think the "Yam" is.

If your Yam is a friend you don't need--stay away! If your "yam" is a bad habit, stay away from it! If your "yam" is something or someone totally irritating, stay away from it! Think about the "yams" in your life--if you need to--stay away from them.

It is so much fun to have the time to make sense out of nonsense! Make your life "yamless!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! The joys of freetirement!! I look forward to a "yamless" lifestyle! :)