Monday, September 15, 2008
O'Thoughts on The Election
I am getting more and more irritated with the state of affairs in America. I cannot believe that people are really becoming enamored with a caribou killing mooseburger eating woman and a 72 year old man who is giving "old age" a bad name.. It is time for America to show its true colors--I don't want to hear any more talk about which "ism" will make or break this election. I am still optimistic enough to believe that the candidate most qualified will succeed. I am optimistic enough to believe that the "true colors" of America will not have been "colored." I know people who are going to leave the country if the election results don't suit them. I know others who will "drop out" and garden and refuse to engage in political activity. It is time to do all we can for the clear choice--the smart one, the polite one, the one epitomizing real family values. I can barely stand to see the moose eater on television--it's surreal--I shudder to think of what the fallout would have been if it had been Obama's daughter pregnant and unmarried. We all know what it would have been--we would have heard statistics on black baby mamas and black baby daddies--we would have heard about the sad states of the black family--Oh, America.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment