Wednesday, February 15, 2017
You Are Not The Boss of Us !!!!!
The title is a reflection of the infantile behavior we see these days. I remember hearing little kids say this, especially to older siblings.
As I sit here “watching” and “listening” to the SCROTUS at this morning’s “questioning” by the “chosen press,” I am thinking that he really believes he is in charge of one of his “businesses” where he can just tell people what to do and they will assuage his every whim. When will he learn that he is now in the public sector, rather than the private one, and he will have to answer to the American people--he now works for US!
When will this blame game end? How long do we have to listen to him blame the press for everything? I have never seen such whining! Who gets mad at Nordies? Really?
Did I just hear him say that Flynn was treated unfairly? Really? Two words: Remember Watergate!
Also, I am sick of all of the adjectives and adverbs !!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He's a Complete ASS! I'm thankful he's showing allll his supporters what a Bigly ASS he truly is!
Post a Comment