Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Make America WHAT again?

As I sit here in Atlanta enjoying the Christmas Holiday with our family, I can’t help but watch the news, and who is still dominating it--the man with the hair.  Every time I see that silly cap (which he doesn’t seem to wear much anymore), I think about what his little mantra really means?

 It is a very sad commentary on this country when we realize that he has gotten this far with his inflammatory and bullying tactics against almost everyone who disagrees with him.  Some of the things he is proposing are so preposterous that it is almost an insult to any rational person, that he is still proposing them, and so many seem to agree. “Send them back, build a wall, schlonging, (or whatever that word is), ahead in the polls, tremendous, everyone is my friend, I have hired many of them, she went to the bathroom, that face, drug sellers and dealers?” Why not show some of your wife’s “modeling” pictures?

I believe that there are those who would put anyone there who s the complete opposite of MY POTUS.  When the rhetoric says take back out country, it does not take a rocket scientist to realize what that means.  To the disgruntled, I say, get over it.  There is a new world order.  The days of the good old boys are over.  Ask any of the so called entitled men who cannot get over it.

 The voters do not look like they used to look.  The ones you considered dumb, are not so “dumb” anymore, as a matter of fact, they never were--it was your perception of them.

I imagine that there are those who agree with every single thing he is saying.  Do they know that if he saw them outside of his limo in New York, he would try to shoo them away.  He probably would never have interacted with 90% of the people who attend his rallies.

Yes, it is Christmas, and this is my Christmas Rant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with your RANT! It's a new world and God's Will will be done.