Wednesday, September 9, 2015
LOVE, Not Just a Tennis Score!
I am so proud of Serena and Venus, too strong, young, Black women. What a great job their parents have done, not just in terms of tennis, but in terms of teaching them how to always move forward. It is a testimony that you can do whatever you want, in the manner that you want to do it. All you need is courage and a magnificent village behind you. Kudos to Serena and Venus, and to the entire family. Now I am #teamserena for the rest of the tournament. I am very edited that she, hopefully, will make history, just like our POTUS did. Even if she doesn’t, she has nothing else to prove. She is the greatest tennis player ever!!!1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love Love! What a score to spread around :)
Post a Comment