Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 7, 2013

Another Book

Who would have thought that at this point in my "freetirement" I would have participated in the publication of three books. The first, a collaboration with my friend Patricia Johnson, the second a collection of essays from former student friends, and the third, The Thrill of The Hunt: Memoirs of Second=Hand Aficionadas, a collaboration with two friends, Ruthie Bible, and Betsy Scarborough. This one was fun, and humorous, and I love thrift stores so it was "right up my alley." We met each Wed., beginning last August, and voila, just received the proof. It is lovely--making a few corrections and it will also be on Amazon probably by next week. Wonderful cover designer, once again. Life is so sweet. No more books for me for quite a while, but I have learned sooo much after three of them. I think I can do one now with my eyes closed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Labors of Love!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Is this another new book?
Fantastic! All that creativity that you shared with your students (and those in the Faculty lounge) for all those years, is now overflowing into books and art and who knows what is next. Freetirement has freed your creative juices to flow to all new vistas.