Thursday, November 25, 2010
A Neck Bones' Thanksgiving
I am so thankful this Thanksgiving that I know how to be thankful. One of my best friends in the entire world just lost her 51 year old daughter whom I have known since she was just a little girl. It was a reminder of how precious life is. Another friend is eating neck bones and collard greens for Thanksgiving because she has had plenty of turkey in her life. This was a reminder of how we should live life in exactly the way that we want to live it. We have to be grateful for every moment; cherish every relationship; know the difference between turkey and dressing and neck bones and turkey. Although I don't mind the turkey and dressing on Thanksgiving, I know that the neck bones keep it all real!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment