I am just so excited about the passage of the health care reform bill. This is a very amazing time in the history of this country. In the first year of his presidency, this President whose name begins with "O" has already changed the landscape of this country.
My question is "What has happened to political civility? The other party (other than my party) has been acting like complete thugs. I have never seen such sore losers. If I were a real member of the other party, I would be thoroughly disgusted because these "fringe folks" have taken over. Who are their leaders?--The lady from Alaska? The talk show hosts? The former gun toting Vice President?
I know that the President will be fine. I am not worried at all because this is all a part of the great design by the master architect!
GOBAMA (this title is not original, one of my FSFs (former student friends) created it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did you hear the snippets on MSNBC of David Frum saying something like some of the conservatives have begun to realize that they work for Fox News rather than Fox News working for them and the other one when he observed that the so called "Waterloo" they had predicted for Obama has really become a "Waterloo" for the GOP.
But what is truly bad is this reign of terror that the fringe group (or is it really so fringe?) have been mounting against Stupak and several others. Really! what kind of people have been nurtured in this country? On their faces you can see their whole dismal outlook on life. And that one old lady (at least she sounded old lady) who called Stupak said that she loved her insurance company and she hoped something bad happened to him because he wanted the gov't to take over, etc, etc. etc. (what kind of person "loves" an insurance company?) The republicans have put out so many lies to people who gobble them up and then they they think it is not the GOP's fault that this hatred is coming out.
Rah! Rah! Rah!
Post a Comment