I could not believe it when my sister called last night to tell me the winner of DWTS. She always calls me from her time zone to let me know how the show was and also calls me on the results night. Thank Heavens she called me last night because I would have been more disgusted than I am now if I had watched for two hours to hear the announcement of the winner .
This season was weak because they really didn't have anyone that entertaining on the show. I longed for Cloris, Jerry or at least someone with talent or wit. Nevertheless, without a doubt, Mya was heads and shoulders above all of the dancers throughout this season. Donnie was a very good example of a "has been" trying to be a "now is." He stepped on his partner's dress and tore it--how great was that? I think that the Osmond family and all of Utah probably called all night!
They were all on GMA this morning and I muted the show so I wouldn't have to listen to anything he had to say. Of course, he was trying to take over--interestingly enough, he fell while performing one of his dances. I would not have even minded if Kelly won--she really represented growth. She had a lovely personality and tried really hard and it showed.
Perhaps there should be some kind of safeguard in which the judges have the final say. If they are really "danceamaniacs" as they seem to be, they should be as disgusted as I am. They know that Mya was the best.
I will not watch next season, even if the President and First Lady are contestants.
No more Dancing with the Stars for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, this season and last one was a disappointment. I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one feeling this way. I thought perhaps I was just getting tired of the show but now I see there was a reason...the personalities just weren't there. I was actually rooting for one of the others (already forgot her name) but I thought she had improved the most. Although Mya was good, something about her dancing felt restrained to me. I'm not ready to write the show off though, so I'll give next season one more chance. Sorry you won't be viewing it anymore.
Hey Pat!
I have been meaning to get over here for a minute so, today seemed as good a day as any. Thanks for responding to my blog post via Facebook today. I wanted to let you know that we put links to your blog on three of our family blogs:
The Lady (Bug) of the Household
www.ladybughousehold.blogspot.com
Keith's Space
www.ariesrules.blogspot.com
The Booga Wooga (our grandchildren)
www.akaboogawooga.blogspot.com
Our daughter has 2 photo blogs too but we didn't put links on those because she hasn't kept up with them. She is married w/ 2 kids and 2 cats now so, posting photos to blogs is not at the top of her priority list right now (smile)!
However, if you visit any of our blogs, you will find links to other members of the family who have them too.
Take care and don't be a stranger now (smile)!
Rosalyn
(Keith's wife)
Post a Comment