There were televisions in this area which showed what everyone was doing, including where players were practicing. I accessed the app for the BNP in order to be able to access everything on my devices. Someone I talked to told me that he would put it ion all of my devices, and told me that there is all access internet, with no password needed. Upon asking him what the Z meant on his pass, he informed me that he is in charge of all of the WiFi--he was certainly the right person for the job.
We then went upstairs to the press area, wher Sharon gave us a grand tour of all of the work stations, the press viewing area which is right at what I would call center court, in stadium one. There are nin courts here so there are matches taking place at different times of everywhere. My years of watching tennis is finally paying off. I know that love is not just on a Valentine's Day card.
There is press here from all over the world, as evidenced by the foreign languages I hear. As I write this from my perch, I am looking out at the Brengle Panetta match in stadium 1. There is also an outside seating area for press just outside my window. Oh my, I could get us d to this pr ss thing.
We will probably be here all day and into the Djokovich's night match. I will probably saunter over to a few more stadiums throughout the day to see Townsend later, Azarenka, Keys, and others. I also want to see Federer's doubles later this afternoon.
TYL (talk to you later)

2 comments:
You are representing those of us who cannot be there and we appreciate you so much!
What a blessing!
Post a Comment