Thursday, November 27, 2014
On This Thanksgiving Day
I believe in being thankful every single day, so every day is Thanksgiving for me, without the turkey. What I am thankful for on this day is, of course, my good friend receiving a lung this past Sunday. This is our first Thanksgiving at home in a couple of years because we have taken a Thanksgiving cruise with our children and their families the past few years. Today, as we celebrate together, I am thankful that I have a very loving husband, with whom I enjoy every day. We always have invitations for Thanksgiving, but we always prefer to be in each other’s company, and never feel alone. I am brining a turkey, and will cook a regular Thanksgiving menu, even though it is just us. Since we will eat later in the day, I have boiled cinnamon, put vanilla on cotton balls and then into the microwave (thankful for that suggestion), and the house smells like Thanksgiving. I am thankful for many things, but most of all, I am thankful for LOVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment