Just sayin'
When I write a blog, I like for it to just flow from my thoughts at the time so what you read is, in essence, a rough draft of my thoughts. I don't take the time to edit and I read it at the same time you read it. That is when I edit so that, at least, it is correct on the final blog page. However, as soon as I write it and send it to the very few people on my blog list (I think there are only 6 of you), you get the unedited copy. I am not willing to take the additional step and edit before sending it out initially.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I always know what u are sayin. I nvr nor wld I evr question ur English skillz :)
Fine. I am no longer willing to take the additional step of sending you corrections. I can take a hint.........
I always know what u are sayin. I nvr nor wld I evr question ur English skillz :)
Post a Comment