What a wonderful celebration on July 12th. A diverse group of people--all ages, ethnicities, points of view in the same room for the same purpose. I am looking forward to enjoying everything which comes with "freetirement." It will be wonderful to wake up and not have to necessarily plan what I intend to do. A little writing, a lot of exercise, a bit of traveling," grandmothering," "wifing," and being. What shall I do? Anything I want to do whenever I want to do it. It should reflect what I already know and what I intend to learn. My goal, as always, is to learn something new every day.
I want to be conscious of what I learn, what I do, and how I spend my time. It will take a little getting used to, but I expect the adapt and adjust as I do for most things. I await new adventures and more time with old adventures.
O'senior
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment